What is the Inquring Minds program?
A few words..
Inquiring Minds is the new adventure for our students aged 6-12. It is based on CLIL and addresses various topics in English enhancing critical thinking.
The Inquiring Minds principles
- Our students choose a topic to explore
- They set off searching for tools to answer this big question
- In their search they use books, hidden clues in the classroom, objects, works of art .In that way they discover the language along with the topic in depth
- Students are evaluated for the language they use in class
- When all the answers are collected students decide on the next big question to explore.